Thursday 10 July 2014

Bourjois Blush Exclusif


On my blush high of last month, this caught my eye in a Boots trip. Bourjois' Blush Exclusif claims to magically turn into a bespoke pink according to your skin tone, and obviously I can't say I've tested it on others to see if it really lives up to what it says, but it does change into a pale powdery pink shade on my cheeks. The formula is really nice to work with due to its cream to powder formula, it glides on lovely when using fingers, not so great when using a brush mind. Obviously, its going to suit all skin tones due to its transforming nature, its not going to be unflattering and is highly blendable. 


As always, can't forget to mention how sweet the packaging is, its just like their little pots of blush with its own mirror and magnetic style closure. You can see from the picture that in the pan its just looks like another pink blush, but its such a nice formula to work with. It can be a little bit sheer but the finished powder proder gives you a lovely glowy finish. I really wanted to show you guys a picture of this on my cheeks, but it really doesn't photograph very well on the face and on the hand it looks totally different due to the skin on my hand having different pigment.

You can currently by this cute blush at Boots for £7.99

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment