Thursday 24 July 2014

The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzer in Light Matte


Its the time of year when looking a little tanned doesn't look alien. I also feel like sometimes its nice to swap out the blush in the summer as it can make you look a little flustered. Cue The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzer! This comes in four different matte shades in this classic and elegant little compact. This glides on so nice and gives you a very sheer hint of colour where you need it, unless you really are super heavy handed you cannot go wrong with this guy. The texture is just so nice and pigmented, its so creamy. It seems to last well on the skin (especially in the current strange UK climate!) which means thats one less compact and brush to carry in your bag. This particular shade is fab if you're vampyric/pale like myself as it has no orangeness in amongst the powder, which can be hard to find when looking at bronzers. This has become something I actually use everyday at the moment and I don't think I could go without it.


As one for kitsch items, you can only imagine what I must think of the compact itself. The honeyomb print inside is sooo beautiful and the mirror is a lovely size to use as a general mirror (if you are lazy like me.

Overall, I highly reccomend this bronzer, it is almost as good as the Benefit Hoola powder, and this is far more accessible as there's pretty much a Body Shop on every high street you come across. It's great value at £13. I really like The Body Shop's make up products they sell, I am almost beginning to find them to be reliable as they are the same across the board.

You can purchase this fella at The Body Shop, you will not regret it - I love it.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment