Thursday 1 January 2015

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Masque


And just like that we're now in 2015! Craziness. Anyway today, we're going to crack 2015 off with a post on something that has really been soothing on my dry skin. I recieved this little beauty in a Glossybox a couple of months back and I think its the best thing they've sent me in ages. 

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute is a 24 hour soothing and rehydrating mask, you use it by applying it after you've cleansed as usual. You leave it on for ten minutes and then rub the remainder into the skin to absorb further. Firstly when you squeeze the product out of the tube, it releases this lovely orange blossom scent making you want to instantly apply. I really like this, I am finding it to be super effective, for best results I'm using this twice a week. I have noticed that I no longer am finding that I have dry patches on my face and my face doesn't feel so tight anymore which is a joy. I do think it has definately got a soothing effect, its cooling when applied and feels especially nice round the eye area.

It reminds me of one I have tried many moons ago from La Roche Posay and its at a similar price point. This is definately not unique in its nature but for the time being I am really loving this stuff, if anything the light scent really sings to me which may be why I prefer it to others.

You can pick this up at Escentual for £19.50.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment