Thursday 22 May 2014

Mini Boots Haul


So it was payday last Friday which can only mean one thing - a trip to Boots. I was rather good this month and didn't splurge massively spending something around £40 for these babies.

First up I bought a new Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation in shade 51 (Vanille Clair) for £7.99. This is the best low end foundation you can buy, it just glides on, gives you lush coverage and smells awesome. For my dry skin, I feel like this actually seems to hydrate (?) my skin and sometimes feels like its soothing my skin in some strange way too. The gel like formulation of this is just gorge and is really nice to apply. I definately recommend this as for the price you pay - you are really getting a quality item.

I also bought a Rimmel Scandaleyes khol pencil eyeliner in the shade Black for £3.99. I love these pencils as they have a weird (but nice) texture and give you a nice boldness in your water line. They're also super long lasting and the price is pretty reasonable.

I also bought a new blogger favourite Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair for £4.19 as I ran out :(. I have been using the Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer just recently but thought I'd return to my original as the Rimmel seems overhyped to me and didn't really do the job for my blemish hiding needs. This stuff, for the cheap sum you pay really is quality and I think it perhaps could be the best drugstore one money can buy.

Last but not least I bought the Juicy Couture 'Couture La La' Malibu. I purchased this for the cracking price of £26.99, and almost bought other perfumes as they have like a 'summer smells' event going on at the moment. Ever since getting a sample of this and the other JC Malibu perfume I've loved it, it is just so fresh smelling and uggh I love it. It is perfect for this time of year and I did have this on my Birthday wishlist, but as nobody bought it, when I saw it was a reducey I just had to buy it and haven't worn anything since. I get complimented on this a lot by randomers saying how light and clean it smells. I definately recommend heading down to Boots if you are in the market to buy another perfume as its just so light and floral - just give it a try, you won't be dissapointed.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment