Saturday 31 May 2014

May '14 Favourites


May has almost been and gone in a flash, it has seriously gone so quick I can't believe we will be in June (half way through the year!) tomorrow. Only seems like yesterday I was wrapping chrismas presents, but anyway - on to the favourites!:

+ Vaseline Spray & Go in Aloe (£5/4.99, various places) - why this hasn't been thought of before I don't know as it is genius. You know I've been loving this as I've posted about it before, the consistensy is so light and non greasy, its marv.

+ Molton Brown Rose and Rhubarb hand cream (recieved in Birchbox) - this has just been keeping my hands so soft and the scent is so nice and uplifting. Its perfect for this time of year as its moisturising but not heavy and overly greasy and the smell is also summeryish.

+ Bath and Bodyworks Fresh Strawberry hand sanitiser (bought of ebay for £1.50) - I just love these hand sans anyway but the smell is just sooo summery and lush. Its deffinately gracing my work jacket pocket and I get so many compliments from the smell, they think its a perfume I'm wearing.

+ Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51 (10.99, Boots) - I love this for the hotter weather as its light. I really like the smell of this as well (maybe its just me) but I find other foundations during hotter weather can feel cakey and make your face feel a bit greasy, but this is not like those. It almost has a cooling effect when you put it on and its definately a go to foundation for me.

+ Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya (£7.99, Boots) - These are gorge as they feel so nourishing and this shade is just nice and sheer to give you a coral sheen to your pout. I generally love these formulas.

+ Miss Manga Mascara (8.99, Boots) - This mascara has recieved mixed reviews, I personally really like it. My lashes are naturally long so I don't need a lot of help in that department but it gives me lovely volume and doesn't flake like others I've tried.

+ Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes (4.99, Birchbox) - These were a godsend when I was on holiday as they are just a quick way of getting the majority of make-up off of my face and they don't feel drying and seem to get the most stubborn crap off my face too. Super refreshing and definately not like anything I've tried in the face wipe area.

Well those were my favourites for May, hope you all enjoyed my post and given you some ideas on these items.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment