Saturday 24 May 2014

Candle of the month - Yankee Candle 'Turquoise Sky'


I'm not really one for lighting candles in the hotter months, I guess I just assosciate them with the colder time of the year but the summery scents Yankee Candle does are enough to tempt the money out of my purse. This caught my eye as I walked past the Yankee store nearby and I saw they were something like 25% rrp so naturally I went in and purchased. This is so fresh smelling, it reminds me of mens aftershave as its really distinctive and almost citrussy. It is a true summery scent and its also invigorating in a way as it is so sharp and yummy. This cost me about £16 I think and these big ones last forever and smell strong so they are deffo worth the money if you live near a Yankee store.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment