Monday 12 May 2014

What I got for my 21st birthday...

So my first blog post! We are just under two weeks now since I turned the big 21! So I thought I would try to start writing a blog, I thought I would share what I got with my readers for presents.


So first up is my beautiful Kate Spade 'Gramercy' watch, my boyfriend Sam bought me this after me constantly pining after a fancy bracelet style watch. I'm so in love with this and I don't think there's been a day gone by where I haven't been donning this beauty. I decided that I wanted this in the silver as I feel like its more versatile and classic as opposed to a rose gold watch as everyone and their mums has one of those just recently.


My Sammy also bought me some Marc Jacobs (lovelovelove) perfume. Dot is my second MJ perfume, but I just adore Daisy, I wear it every day so it is nice to have an alternative MJ perfume that I can wear. It still hasn't beaten Daisy but it is something I have worn frequently after recieving. I just love the bottle, it is sooooo cute and ladybuggy. ;)


I also recieved some yummy Lindt chocolate from my boyfriend too. ;)


From my parents I got a Jo Malone 'Wild Roses' perfume, which at first I wasn't mad over as I thought it was way too floral for me... However aftef applying the scent becomes a lot less heavy and strong, instead it becomes more of a light floral - which is actually right up my alley.


My mum and dad also bought me this little Thomas Sabo jewellery box which reminds me of Lulu Guinness. Its a perfect little jewellery box to store all my odd bits of jewellery and has a nice compartment section so I don't lose my smaller, more petite items such as some of my necklaces.


From my sweet little Great Nan I got this tiny little silver heart locket, which is adorable. Its quite wearable and very cute. I shall get lots of wear out of this and it means a lot coming from my nan.



     
I recieved this Fenella Smith Pug mug from my Auntie and I just love it. For those who don't know I am pugsessed! I just would love one of these babies if I had my own place as I just think they're the most gorgeous breed! Anyway! I am currently using this to store my make up brushes and it looks lovely just sitting on my desk. I really, really love it.






Apologies for what seems like an infinite post, but you gotta start somewhere!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment