Wednesday 31 December 2014

December '14 Favourites


So here we are, at the very last monthly favourites of 2014! Its almost scary thinking we're another year on, but we will save that rant for another entry. Here are my favourites for December, eek.

My favourite hair care item this month is these Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Shots (£5.50) These really do make a difference to the texture of my hair. I find them especially effective when used after a conditioner for an extra nourishing boost. They also smell very nice and I will end up buying these after I have used them all up.

I may have only just got this for Christmas but the Thierry Mugler Angel has been my Christmas perfume this year. I haven't had a day where I haven't worn this since last week when I recieved it. This isn't my usual cup of tea as its quite gourmandy and I'm usually more of a fresh fruity floral kind of girl but yes, definately something I have enjoyed wearing. 

I have been wearing a lot of Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Lava on my eyes this month. This is a lovely bronzey gold, perfect for the festive period. I have been layering this over a dark smokey eye for a bit of glitz this time of year. Its just so pretty and it stays on like a charm without the aid of any primers.

My favourite festive lip had to make an appearance so here is the Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet. I have only just recently dedicated a post to this so if you're interested maybe head back there. All in all a lovely nourishing lip product with the benefits of a beautiful christmassy red colour.

Last but not least we have Lush's Celebrate Body Lotion, which is now out of season. I got this in a gift box last week, got itchy after a shower, applied this as it was the first thing I could find and boy was I surprised. I don't like the smell of this at all its like a liquer chocolate orange, but this leaves my skin soooo soft its mad. I have particularly bad elbows which like to scab up every now and again and my upper arm skin gets tight but this has solved it all. And all by accident and coincidental picking up. Crazy.

What have you been loving this past month?

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment