Thursday 4 December 2014

Mini Festive Lush Haul


Its that time of year again, where Lush roll out the sexiest christmassy cosmetics on the market. Naturally, I just had to pop in and buy some of my festive favourites, as you can see I managed to control myself not to buy a hundred and one bathbombs - even though I don't know anybody who doesn't enjoy a good christmas bath bomb. ;)

The first thing I picked up on my visit was the Holly Golightly (£4.75). This is one of the more expensive bath items but it is a bubble bar meaning you can split this up to quite a few uses. It smells super spicy and underneath all the glitter it seems to be the same colour as a christmas tree! Usually I'm not keen on the copius amounts of glitter on these bubble bars but I will make an exception for the delish smell of this chap.

I couldn't go in without buying Let The Good Times Roll cleanser (£6.75). I love the formula of this, its a nice scrubby consistancy which is great for my flakier areas on my face. It also smells lovely and toffee popcorny - which is a bit ironic as it contains popcorn as a natural exfoliator. You also don't need a lot for one use so as small as the tub may seem, you will get your moneys worth.

Lastly, Santas Lip Scrub (£5.50) ended up in my basket, purely because my last one (which was the Bubblegum one) had gone all skanky, but it was pretty old. This one is better despite the annoying lovehearts that get stuck on your lips due to its special cola flavour. It smells amazing and leaves my lips feeling super soft and free from chapping.

What are your favourite products from Lush?

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment