Wednesday 3 December 2014

Benefit Gimme Brow


Since purchasing this tiny baby during the summer, I have fallen more in love by the day. For the size of this and the money you pay, it seems dauting but first impressions in terms of packaging is not relevant. I bought this in the shade medium/deep which is spot on for my colouring. This applys like every other brow gel on the market, like a mascara for the brows. Sweeping this on, you immediately notice that your brows look thicker and darker, you really don't need a lot of product if you're into the natural look (which is what I personally prefer!).  The only dissappointment with Gimme Brow is the stench of this, I really don't like the scent it just smells artificial and chemically, but seeing as you put this nowhere near your nose, its not a big issue.

I definately recommend you give this a go if you're not hot for the drawn on brow look, and want them to look as natural as possible. I do think the price is a little on the high side but you do end up with quality for your money. Also, Benefit are quiet a reliable brand and I really enjoy using many of their make up line, and this is no black mark against them.

You can try Gimme Brow out for yourself here for £17.50.

Emma x


0 comments:

Post a Comment