Thursday 11 December 2014

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in 'Red Velvet'


I now have quite the collection of Revlon Lip Butters, they're a bit hit and miss but today I thought I would share my favourite of the bunch. If you haven't come across these yet, the butters are somewhere in between a balm and a lipstick, they definately have a nourishing quality about them (I think they have some coconut and shea butter in them). Each come housed in a tube with a lid in a corresponding colour with a fab diamond pattern on them which I personally think looks awesome and chic. The finish on these is exactly what you'd expect from a butter, it has a sheen to it, almost like a satin finish as opposed to matte.

Red Velvet is the best one I have tried so far, the colour is pretty much what you see is what you get, some of the brighter shades in the range can look totally different in the tube to what it looks like on the lips. I also feel like its perfect for this time of year as I think it looks really festive as its definately a 'classic' berry red colour. I also think this looks nice on lots of different skin tones, especially pale skinned people like myself, I think it brings out the colour in my complexion. It also lasts a long time and it doesn't wear of ugly at all like some other 'hybrid' lip products. 

If you haven't tried anything from this range yet, I definately recommend Red Velvet as it really seems to be the cream of the crop and at the price of £7.99 its fantastic value.


If you like the look of this, or maybe want to pick up another colour from the range you can get them at Boots for £7.99!

Emma x


0 comments:

Post a Comment