Wednesday 25 June 2014

Magnitone Pulsar Toning and Exfoliating brush


When I bought this brush back in March, I thought it was amazing. Naturally, I have really dry and patchy areas of skin on my face, so buying an 'exfoliating' product that was going to be gentle enough to use on my face was a genius idea. And three months down the line, I still like it, I don't use it very often recently as I've swapped out the cleansers I liked using with this for my beloved Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish (which defeats the polishing idea). It has four different settings, two for face, two for body, but I actually prefer the more powerful body modes for my face - its not that powerful. I do feel like this brush is missing some of its pizzazz. 


In the positives, I like how it has a cradle charger, I know other skincare systems don't have the greatest methods of charging but this is good. The brush section also has a little cap you can put on to save it collecting any dust (mine lives in a bathroom drawer). It does get rid of my dry, dead, flaking skin off of my face but I don't think it is giving me any extra radiance (as it promises on the large box it comes in). I used this constantly for a good two months and I didn't feel any change in the dullness of my skin, whereas I think the higher end of these would probably enforce some life into my face. It can also be used on the body, personally I've never tried it, never felt the need to but it comes with a different brush head. Its sad as I only like using this with super milky cleansers, I think it works best with a more liquidy consistency. 

Overall, I'm on the fence with this. I bought it when it was half price at £65 and if I had paid the full amount, I would've deffinately felt ripped off. I'd love to try the Formeo Luna as it looks really weird and interesting. If you're in the market for something like this I'd recommend either the Formeo Luna or the infamous Clarisonic as I can't help but think these are probably miles better.

You can try this for yourself here where at the time of this post it is a 1/3 off.

Emma x


0 comments:

Post a Comment