Tuesday 24 June 2014

Maxfactor Excess Intensity Liner in #4


When I first bought this eyeliner back in late February, I was in love. It was, as the name states, intense and for someone with very watery eyes, longlasting. This comes as a twisty kohl liner so it has a nice creamy formula and used to glide along my waterline amazingly well. It's also a lovely solid black colour and can smudge out real nice. I took this on my holiday way back in late April, I wore this while I went swimming and other physical stuff, it definately stayed put and still very dramatic, pretty impressive.


Just recently, though, I have dished this out again after about a month of not using it and its completely the opposite. I still have about half of it left, it glides on my lash line but not as easily as before. Also, it really doesn't hold up anymore and seems to go a little patchy after a couple of hours... Its turned into something really inconsistent and lame. :( I'm not sure if its due to the change in weather we've had recently (even though my vanity is nowhere near any windows, in the dark corner of my room) so I'm not entirely sure what has changed with this.

Is it only me whose found this to happen? I'd love to know.

You can try these for yourself here.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment