Thursday 12 June 2014

The Body Shop - Olive Body Butter



Thought I'd share with you guys my current love for this product. Its a fact that the Body Shop produce my favourite body lotions and the body butters are definately at the top of the pile. However, I've recently moved on to this one, the 'Olive' varient of their body butter has such an awesome summery scent. I've been using this as an after sun as I've been sunburnt over the last couple of weeks as I'm vampyrically pale and its just been a god send. I definately feel like this one is more than just an average moisturiser for your skin, I think the olive inside helps soften the skin more. Its not overly greasy unless you're heavy handed and slap it on, a little goes a long way with these. But yes this is what I'm currently leaning on to get me through dry, sore summertime skin.


It has a lovely thick consistency which makes it feel high quality when you're rubbing it onto your skin and \I just love the scent of this soooo much.

You can buy it from here, its currently on sale at a fiver so you definately cannot go wrong!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment