Thursday 26 June 2014

Bluewater Hall, Part I: Boots


So I went on a biiiig shopping trip recently to Bluewater (which is something like the 4th largest shopping center in the UK) and couldn't resist investing my money in some Boots goodies. ;)

First up I bought the shampoo and condition of the Garnier Ultimate Blends in the 'Silky Smoother' variety as the big bottles were only £1.94 each or something ridiculous! I previously recieved the Sleek Restorer version of this, one of my neighbours popped in through my postbox and although my hair isn't all that frizzy I saw a considerable change in my hairs texture, it was, as states, reaaaally smooth and silky. Was impressed so have high hopes for these guys!

It was also 2 for £14 on Bourjois cosmetics, which just so happen to be my current hot picks.

First up I picked up the Bourjois mega liner in black for £7.49 as I was in the market for a new one, still have yet to use this but from what I can make out its just a standard liquid pen eyeliner. Will report back with how well it endures and lasts for.

I've also fallen head over heals back in love with the Healthy Mix Serum Foundation but thought I would try out the Happy Light foundation in the shade Porcelain (£11.99). The consistency of this is nice, not as lush as my serum foundation, but hey, it ain't promising that. However, I love the dewy finish I get with this, it really makes my crappy dull skin look like its got some life in it. Its also a lovely light coverage (yipee) but manages to cover up my uneven red cheek problem.

Also, I thought I'd give the Bourjois Blush Exclusif (£7.99) a go as I've heard some interesting things about it. Basically its a really nice cream to powder formula which is supposed to change to a bespoke pink according to your skin. Have yet to try this baby out but no doubt I'll follow up as its a weird concept.

I bought a bit of a staple in my life too, Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (£4.99) is the only thing I have enough patience with to remove my nail varnish. When the pure alcoholic smell wears off, it blooms to a lovely vanillary scent and really gets to work on the stubborn polish that won't come out of the corner of your nails. I love it.

Last but not least, I treated to myself to a Hi Shine gel Nail Paint by Barry M (£3.99). I chose the shade Blueberry which is a nice cornfloury blue colour.

Really enjoyed my little shopping trip, stay tuned for part II - The Body Shop!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment