Wednesday 17 September 2014

Birchbox September '14 - Happy Days Edit



Its that time of the month again, Birchbox have treated us this September to a special edition. Happy Days is all about nostalgia and creating happy memories, a sweet idea nonetheless yet I'm not sure how some of these products relate.


When I first opened the little pouch up and saw this BeautyBlender (£26), I won't lie, I was overjoyed. I very almost nearly bought one of these chaps with my Birchbox reward points, its like they knew! I have used this a couple of times now but am unsure as to whether it beats my Real Techniques buffing brush.


Up next we have a vial of Agave Healing Oil Treatment (£16), I can always do with more hair oils, especially at the moment due to my hair being really damaged due to bleaching. Apparently this is great to boost shine and colour so there are high hopes here.


Thirdly I found a Korres Citrus Body Milk (£9.50), this smells divine. I am a fan of the Korres range, especially their more rosey smells. I have yet to try this but the brands reputation tells me that this is something to look forward to using.


Here we have a miniature ModelCo Lip Lacquer in Morroco (£15), this feels so lush on the lips its unreal. The colour payoff is quite transparent due to it being a gloss. It smells so nice though, shame it doesn't taste the same.


Another item this month is a baby pot of Benefits Its Potent Eye Cream (£25.50), as weird as this sounds I have never tried any Benefit skin care products. Out of all the ones I know of, this would've been the one I'd of chosen as I'm into anything to keep my eyes looking good at the moment.


Lastly we have a cute little packet of Urban Fruit Perfect Pineapple (£13.20 for six packets) which is totally up my avenue as I love dried fruit. Very nice addition to an already good box.

You also got a little photo clip within the box, which is also a cute lifestyle extra, not the best and well though out they have done mind!

As you can see the box is awesome, shame about the lack of a connection to the actual theme. But hey I can't complain I got more than my moneys worth this month with this box.

If you'd like to give Birchbox a go for £10 + p&p a month, then here is the link you need.

Emma x



0 comments:

Post a Comment