Friday 4 July 2014

JML Pedi Pro Deluxe Pedicure


I bought this Pedi Pro last year after trying umpteen other different things trying to cure my dry heels so I could wear my beloved flip flops. I think I bought it at a supermarket for around the £15 mark and I've never looked back.


In the little kit, you get the actual device, two buffer heads, and a blade head, which all comes in this cute little magenta matching drawstring bag. I really feel like this works, first I use the blade on my really hard areas, but the buffer head also does a fab job of just buffing the dead skin off on its own. After using the blade, I will then go over my heels and other problem sections and really work on the skin. There are two different settings, a gentle mode and a regular mode, it makes scary noises on both these settings but its bark is worse than its bite. Its definately a scary looking device, but I assure you, you can't even feel the blade on your skin, its more of a tickling sensation which is a plus.

All in all, I definately recommend one of these for this time of year, its turned into a bit of an essential for me. It makes you look like you've had your feet done professionally and yay for no cracked heels. Its a must if you wear a lot of strappy sandals or pretty flip flops as wearing these without nice feet can be quite horrific and ugly at times. ;(

You can buy one of these right here for £13.99 at the time of posting!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment