Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Body Shop 'Shimmer Cubes' in Spring Bronze


These chaps are definately my favourite eyeshadows at the moment, I bought these two weeks or so ago and I have yet to reach for any others. I actually picked up these colours by total accident mistaking them for the 'warm' palette, but I have no regrets, I am inlove. They are more autumnal colours but my god, the gold and the espresso colour are just beautiful. The consistency of these is pigmented and high quality for something you can just purchase in a regular high street chain, I even prefer the feel of these to my Urban Decay shadows. I love how each of these cubes come in their own separate pot which is fab for touch ups during the day or if you are going away you can pick and choose from the range of shades they do (lots and lots) and put them all into one little box.


(L-R: Dusty Fawn, Burnished Gold, Warm Copper, Rich Espresso)

The palest shade doesn't really show well on my picture but its a lovely shimmery ivory, the pay off with these is really fantastic. If you're into your shimmers (like me) these are sooo lovely, and for the £16 you're paying, the quality is wonderful. Like I said before, these are definately more 'fall' colours but the gold is soooo pretty for summer, I just love it. I genuinely feel like the dark brown really brings out the tones in my eyes and definately makes me look wider eyed. I am definately interested in trying their more regular range of eyeshadows, I think they're called something along the lines colour crush shadows to see how they would measure up against these shimmery lovelies.

You can buy them from The Body Shop for £16.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment