Wednesday 2 July 2014

Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne


Let me just start off by saying that I love Jo Malone fragrances, they all smell pretty lush and they're pretty long lasting. I recieved this Red Roses cologne for my recent-ish birthday and while it wasn't really the one I want, I still do really like it. I originally had my heart set on the Peony & Blush Suede, which smells fantastic, but as I'm known to be a lover of roses, I guess this seemed to be more relevant to me. I'm still not totally sold on this, and as it is soooo expensive for a little itty bitty bottle like this chap, its not something I can just wear it as an everyday number. My Marc Jacobs perfumes definately see more light of day than this, but thats only because I think they're more wearable, this is definately more sophisticated than something you pick up in Boots or the neareast perfume store. However, when I have worn this to work, I can still smell it nine hours on when my shift is over, which is more that can be said for others. The rosey smell is quite in your face, it might not be to everyones taste but I do like it, just not love it. I love how they package these too, it comes in its own cute box with matching bow, perfect if you're after something a little more sophisticated and posh for a gift. I highly recommend Jo Malone, her scents are beautiful and there is definately something for everyone (her candles are especially nice too!)

Which Jo Malone scent would you like to trial?

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment