Saturday 5 July 2014

Liz Earle Skincare Haul


Let me just say, I love skincare, especially Liz Earle. I'm always on the website looking up what the monthly deal is and what I can spend my pennies on. This is the June essentials bundle (therefore this deal is not available at this time) you get a Cleanse and Polish 150 ml pump, a Skin Boosting Tonic, moisturiser of your choice, a free eye refreshing cream and two big muslin cloths for the sum of £45 saving approximately £6/7. At the time I ordered this I also got an extra two muslins which was the very end of June. With the July bundle instead of the eye cream, you get a botanical Shampoo and Conditioner. All in all, a very good deal.

Out of this bundle, I have only actually tried the Cleanse and Polish and I loooooove it, so it will be interesting to see if the other skincare regime items live up to the standards of the Cleanse and Polish. You also got a choice whether you wanted the standard C&P or the limited edition Orange Flower and Camomile, I chose the latter as I was curious to see if it smelt any better than the regular, you also get the option of your skin type when ordering. 


As you can see, it also comes all wrapped up in tissue paper, giving it the luxe edge and makes you feel like you're really dealing with quality here. Its a super gift idea if you know somebody who is crazy for their skin care and I also purchased a little male essentials gift set for my dads birthday which, despite being in a little pouch, also came all wrapped in a gift box - how sweet is that? 

I definately recommend ordering this direct as it came in two days, and the prices are no different where ever you purchase the Liz Earle product range.

You can now buy the July essential kit here for £45 - its well worth it!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment