Thursday 7 August 2014

Charles Worthington Salon At Home Volume and Bounce texturising spray


I am constantly on the hunt out for anything promising volume to my lacklustre roots, so when all the online beauty community went mad over this, I just knew I had to have it. I totally forgot about it until I was rummaging the aisles of Boots the other day, saw it was on offer, I snapped it up right away. Boy, does this not dissappoint! I am mad rad in love with this, it might not be for everyone due to its tacky feel (kinda feels like a hairspray) but it gives me such awesome root lift. The general volume this gives its great, like I said, I suffer in the root department but it also gave my lengths (which already seem to be volumous) body, love this so much. As for bounce, I don't get that half of the bargain but it gives a lush texture and volume to the hair. I think for the usual £6.99 mark its fab, I have already ordered another can of this while its still on offer - that is how much I am big time loving this.

If I have convinced you to give this a whirl, Boots are currently doing a 3 for £12 deal - pocket saving for sure.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment