Monday 4 August 2014

Lush 'The Comforter' Bubble Bar


Due to the recent, weird spell of hot weather in the UK I've had difficulties getting to sleep. This bubble bar from Lush is my favourite of the range and I have found that just recently I've found that I have slept much better when using this beforehand. If you didn't already know, Lush do a range of what they call 'Bubble Bars' which are basically solid bubble baths. You can get a vast and variant selection, and you basically just crumble them up under hot running water. This provides excellent bubbles and this particular fella turns the water a birght majenta shade. The smell I think is what is the winner here, Blackcurrant and Bergamot is just such a relaxing scent - almost like Ribena but sweet and floral at the same time. One of these rocks can provide five or so baths if used sparingly (you don't need an awful lot here) so much so years ago, I took one of these for a quiet weekend away and ended up bringing enough for one extra bath back. These chaps aren't highly expensive either which is always a bonus!

If you like the look of this you can get one here!

Emma x


0 comments:

Post a Comment