Sunday 17 August 2014

Lush's Breath Of Fresh Air


I love a good toner, they can be nice and refreshing and make your skin feel clean. The first Lush toner I ever tried was this guy, Breath Of Fresh Air. It has an underlying rose note, so if you're not hot for the scent I wouldn't recommend this for you. This is my current favourite, I like keeping this smaller version in my handbag for a quick sudden burst of freshness (especially in these hotter months during work hours). I even feel like this makes my skin a little tingly, but the whole aromatherapy side just wins me over here. The website quotes that this is sea breeze in a bottle, which I don't really agree with - sure its refreshing but there's nothing that reminds me of the coast here. However, one spritz and I am transported to a calmer place, sounds dumb but totally true. My preferred way of using this is to squirt in twice on to a cotton pad and just soak my eyes and wipe all over for such awesome freshness and soothing properties. I really want to try the other toners Lush has to offer as this is the only one I have tried, the Eau Roma water is next on my wishlist as its a rosey lavender mix.

You can get this in two different sizes at Lush!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment