Wednesday 3 September 2014

Belated August Favourites


So after two weeks of not blogging I am back with a favourites post, so lets just get cracking with it.

I've not been wearing a huge amount of make up this month due to a bad skin period, so I have been keeping it simple with Rimmels Hide The Blemish concealer (£3.99). This is good for covering up my dark eye circles and have been using it rather than caking my face in make up. I also like how it comes in a lipstick style package, good for just smothering the dark areas on the face.

Another favourite this month is the Charles Worthington Salon at Home Volume & Bounce spray (£6.99). I was so late to the party on this one, it really is as good as the reviews say it is, gives my lacklustre hair such nice root lift I almost gave up trying to find. 

When I first saw Essences I Love Crazy Extreme Volume Mascara (£2.79) in my Glossybox I wasn't really impressed, by any means are these guys a luxurious brand however I was wrong to be snobby. This mascara is such fab value for money, it don't find it hugely volumising however it is really lengthening. I feel like this really opens up the eyes, really not a fan of the nasty looking brush it comes with though!

My skin has been feeling really dull just recently so scrubs have been my thing this month, Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (£26) has been a fave. Its really bitty, which is nice as it truly feels like your face is being exfoliated well. Leaves my face feeling super fresh and really soft and has yet to cause me to break out.

Finally, I have been loving Body Shops Tea Tree Oil (£7). I originally bought this to combat all the mosquito bites I managed to accumulate at the start of the month. However my skin has seen a lot of redness occuring, especially blemishes so I thought I'd give this a whirl as that is the intended purpose of it and it works magically. This has been a total saviour for my silly skin breakout I suffered and I personally feel like my current clear skin is owed to this one.

There you have my August faves, apologies for the lateness of it.

Emma x 


0 comments:

Post a Comment