Wednesday 10 September 2014

Aussie Dry Shampoo 'Aussome Volume' flavour!


When I first heard the news that Aussie was bringing out a new dry shampoo, I was in high hopes. Usually Aussie for its price range, is fantastic and faultless. I recently popped into Boots to pick up a couple of things and saw that this came in different 'flavours', I'm pretty sure there is a miracle one and a mega version. Always looking for anything claiming to provide volume to my hair tends to end up in my basket so no surprise I picked this one up. To cut a long story short, this is dissappointing. the texture is more of a hairspray consistency rather than a dry shampoo. When applying this, it feels to me like it is leaving a layer of product, almost like a film on my hair. It did make my hair look less greasy but honestly, its nothing on Batiste. It also gave me next to nothing on the volume front either.  I am all but curious to see if the whole Aussie dry shampoo range is consistently filmy. However, one positive here is that it actually smells delicious like all the Aussie products ever. All I can say in the end is that I am glad I only bought a small can to try. 

If, like me, you are curious you can get a small can at Boots for £2.29!

Emma x


0 comments:

Post a Comment