Wednesday 11 June 2014

Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection

I love the Real Techniques brushes so it will come as no surprise to you guys that I ended up buying these beautys. In this pack you get a face brush, contour brush and eye brush. These are of such high quality as they are super soft and give you a real airbrushed look. My favourite by far has to be the eye brush, purely because these give a little of the product off so it is great if you heavy handed like myself for light and dark eyeshadows. I have particularly been using this eye brush for my lighter shadows as I can often put too much on the brush and go in quite heavy handed so I don't look like I've smeared eye shadow all over my eye lids. The face brush is also fantastic, I love it for powders as it can make your application look flawless. 


They are just such lovely brushes, I've had them for just over a week now and I've definately used all three each day (which is a rareity when I buy these in the collections!). Some bloggers have argued that these will get better with age as they are too soft to blend, but I have not found this to be an issue as when using these. However, they have not replaced my beloved Face Basic Collection from Real Techniques, and almost certainly could never replace my beloved buffing brush which I love for applying my foundation. These also don't come with one of the Real Techniques cases which I adore for carting my brushes around which was a little dissapointing.

I bought my collection here for £23.99

Emma x





0 comments:

Post a Comment