Friday 6 June 2014

bareMinerals 15th anniversary Mineral Veil Finishing Powder flip packaging


When I first saw this on the FeelUnique website, I just knew I had to have it. I am a sucker for innovative little gadgets like this. bareMinerals have bought this gorgeous item out for their fifteenth birthday and its so cute. Basically, it's a powder and a brush all wrapped up in one flippy case, saving you the precious bag space that a powder and brush takes up. Plus it is super convenient and a lot less messy than the usual method.


As you can see, it comes in this really sleek packaging and it just feels nice and glossy in the hand. Its a lot larger than I thought it was going to be and is definately worth the price I paid. As usual the actual product is fantastic, their mineral veil is definately up there with my favourite powders. It has a slight tint to it but nothing noticeable, and it has great lasting power. The quality of the brush that's included in this flip up packaging is also obviously high quality. I enjoy using the bareMinerals brushes anyway and they are soft and this dispenses the perfect amount of product. To activate it you just merely give it a gentle shake and product is dispensed. This has quickly become a handbag essential, especially for my work bag as it so long lasting I only have to touch it up once on my lunch break. If you like high end powders and innovative gadgets like myself it is definately something I would recommend.

I bought mine here for £19.35

Emma x




0 comments:

Post a Comment