Thursday 5 June 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Face Masks



Just thought I'd write a quick post this evening on these lovely face masks. I purchase the general range of these masks regularly whether their the clay ones, peel offs, fabric etc as we sell these where I work. However, these I bought within my large feel unique order (pack of 6 = £5) and I've been loving them. When these are on my face they really feel like theyre making my skin firmer and cleansing it deeply, when they've been peeled off the freshness is still there but theres not a lot of difference in my skins appearance. Yet with the refreshing feeling I get from these masks is enough to warrant the cheap price tag and it feels like a treat. I know I can whack one of these bad boys on my face, wait fifteen minutes (and perform numerous tasks and not worry about goop falling of my face while I'm doing it) and peel off for a glorious fresh skin feel and for the usual rrp of a pound I can't see where you could go wrong. The smell of these is also amaze, out of all the ones here and others I've tried in the past my favourite is the lemon/ginger one as it gives off a zingy feel (not really surprising either as I am a lemon lover <3). So next time you're out shopping and you see one of these guys on the shelf, pick one up and give it a whirl as I really enjoy using these, they're a good bang for your buck!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment