Friday 20 June 2014

Travalo Perfume Atomiser


This is such an innovative thing, these Travalo perfume atomizers are so easy to use and you can just chuck them in your bag without having to carry a weighty full size bottle.


You just literally pick a perfume (in this case I chose Daisy by Marc Jacobs - surprise, surprise)...


...Then you take the top off the bottle (the dispensery bit) and pop the little straw thing up, into the end where theres an opening, shove it in and just pump it up and down (I realise how dodgy this may come out) until full...


...And voila! A full and new cute vial of perfume to pop into your bag, so you can just top up during the day, lush. I've had my green one for just under a month and I've already topped it up, its just so genius. I really would like to add to my collection of these so I'm not just limited to the one fragrance but I'm sure I'll probably end up buying more of these babies in the future. For a few pennies more, you can purchase a little rollerball version which also work in the same way, I just love them.

You can buy these in all the colours under the sun, I personally bought mine from feelunique for £10.60 in green - my favourite colour.

Emma x




0 comments:

Post a Comment