Friday 27 June 2014

Bluewater Haul Part II: The Body Shop


As mentioned in the last post, I recently did a wee bit of shopping in a rather large shopping center. I obviously couldn't help but spend some pennies in the Body Shop, especially with their sale on at the moment (which may I add is even better online as at the time of this, you can grab an extra 40% non sale items!).

From the sale, I bought a duo of Blueberry Products. The Blueberry Body Butter and the Blueberry Scrub Gelee were both just £5 so naturally I bought both. I'm sure I don't need to bash on about the body butter as we all know I'm stark raving mad about it! The Scrub however, I have never tried before but it smells and looks like blueberry jam, it has a lush consistency as I have sensitive skin. Usually scrubs are just too bitty for my skin to cope with but this has really tiny little bits which makes me think its going to be gentle on my skin.

Whilst in store, I also bought the infamous Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in the shade Light Matte (£13) as I need some colour on my vampyric skin at this time of year. I haven't tried this before, believe it or not, so I'm pretty excited to give this a whirl!

I also purchased these Shimmer Cubes in the shades 'Spring  Bronze' (£16). I already own these in the 'Blue/Grey' colours and I really love the consistency. They also give a lovely shimmer to your lids without looking to barbie doll. I also like adding a bit of water on these to transform them into a creamier texture. I highly recommend them!

I also got a cooling foot spray for nothing as a Love Your Body card member! Which was just what I needed after hauling all my shopping around for like four/five hours.

I love the Body Shop! They make some awesome products that over the years, I've grown to love. I especially love all their body butters and have recently got onto their cosmetic lines, but from what I've experienced, they're all super quality.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment