Wednesday 4 June 2014

Feel Unique Haul - bareminerals/Urban Decay/Travalo/+more


I recieved my yearly bonus a few weeks back and I couldn't help myself purchasing some luxury bits and pieces.

I bought a multipack of Montagne Jeunesse peel off face masks (£5) as I just love them, I don't really see a difference in my skin however they make my skin feel full of life and zesty so deffinately worth a buy.

I also purchased a regular Tangle Teezer (£10.20) as I am mega impressed with my compact one I bought for my handbag and actually started to use it in place of my Tangle Angel hairbrush which was a total let down.

Next up I bought the Real Techniques Duo Fibre (£23.99) and the Eye Starter Brush (£20.99) packs as I love my Face pack I bought and can honestly say I'm so inlove with the Buffing brush from that kit I use it everyday to apply my foundation.

To go with them I thought I'd treat my brushes as to some Bare Minerals quick change brush cleaner (£8.75). I've heard nothing but good reviews for this and think its a fab idea for eyeshadow brushes as you can just use the same brush over and over without the worry of mixing colours, etc.

Speaking of eye shadows, I finally caved and bought the Naked basics pallet from Urban Decay (£22). This is the first Urban Decay product that I've ever bought (weird, yeah I know) and I am stoked to use it and have fun playing with it. The packaging has already won me over as its super sleek and has a rubbery feeling case.

I also couldn't help but by the special edition Bare Minerals mineral veil powder in this innovative twisty brush case. This is perfect for my work bag as I hate carting around a regular powder brush and powder, its a super idea in my books. I love mineral veil as a powder anyway as it keeps me matte and has a transparency.

It was just too tempting not to buy the 'Get Started' kit in Light from Bare Minerals (£39.25) as well as I prefer mineral make up during the summer months as I don't feel so clogged up and its just a lovely light coverage. These little pots that are included last me a while so I thought it was a better deal buying it this way and plus you get some brushes and you can just never have too many brushes.

Last but not least I bought a new Travalo (£10.60) in Green - my favourite colour. I like these a lot as they are so clever. You pop the bottom of this on to the top of your perfume, pump away and then you can just pop it in your bag and head off. This is so much better than carrying a hefty glass bottle around in your bag all day, and a lot safer too.

So thats all I bought, quite a bit (doesn't seem it!) but as I had voucher codes I thought I'd make the most while the offers still on and I think I saved about £30 approx.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment