Thursday 19 June 2014

bareMinerals Quick Change brush cleaner


When I was on FeelUnique recently, this came up on their brush page and I was instantly sold. This such a clever idea I can't get why other brands have yet to cotton on to it. Basically, you spray this onto some tissue until its quite wet and sweep your brush over the tissue until its clean, its almost like a dry shampoo for your brushes when you just can't muster up the energy to clean all your 101 brushes at once. This is especially awesome for your eyeshadow brushes as you can keep using the same one with different colours (unless your like me whereby your eyeshadow brush collection seems to be breeding). And the best part of this all is that it actually works, its not just a gimmick, its really effective. I've used this a couple of times on some of my eyeshadow brushes and also gave it a whirl on my beloved buffing brush and it just gets rid of all the build up providing a nice clean brush... mmmm... I think its love. Its a little on the pricey side, but thats not really a shocker as its a higher end brand but I definately think its worth your pennies!

I bought this here for £8.75 (:

Emma x



0 comments:

Post a Comment