Tuesday 12 August 2014

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion



I thought I would give this a couple of weeks use before I reviewed this. I have had this for a month as I got it as an extra item on my Liz Earle bundle (pretty much got this as a freebie). You use this like you would a toner, but just on the eyes. I apply this on a cotton pad after toning, and just sweep it all over and under my eyes. I'm definately still on the fence with this one, I don't see that its making a huge difference to the puffiness and bags around my eyes, however I do think it makes my eyes feel really rejuvinated. The lotion is more of a liquid, it smells as you'd expect but it really feels cooling over the eyes, you could use this as a toner to be honest. I also put this to the test to see if it would sweep away any of the extra garb away (e.g. make up, general eye gunk) and it really does. For somebody who suffers from 'gunky' eyes, this is a gem for the property it just gets rid and feels like its freshening my eye area and lashes.

You can pick this up at Liz Earle direct for £10.75

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment