Thursday 14 August 2014

The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil


This is a bit of a saviour at the moment. I, for some reason or another, have been attracting mosquitos like mad in the last couple of weeks resulting in very irritable bites forming in annoying places (back of the knee is the worse!). I read up on the internet that this can reduce the inflammation of such bites and then picked some up when I saw some first (Body Shop just happened to stock some, other brands available!). And like magic, it has worked, I could even go as far as saying this has taken some of the itch out too. I hear this is also good for blemishes and itchy sore scalps, I have yet to try this for a remedy but for the £7 I paid I am one happy bunny. As soon as I get bitten now, I drip some of this on and then give it a wipe with a cotton pad - it does sting a little but I don't mind so much, makes it feel like its working!

If you are also a mozzie magnet, give it a go and pick it up here for £7.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment