Wednesday 16 July 2014

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in Light Glow


As one of the pastier citizens in society, when I heard about this and how supposedly good this was, I just HAD to have it. I dislike fake tan, it looks super unnatural on me and I'm useless with application of these kind of things so here I was thinking 'Oh, leg make up! That's going to be really useful'. Gee, was I wrong. I really don't like this, its really streaky and quite orange even though it claims to be a 'light glow'. I am aware that you can buy a liquid version of this and maybe its a nicer application as it won't leave nasty spray dots up your legs and streakiness. I have tried this on two seperate occassions, first time I did it as it states to on the can and it looked okay but I did end up with dots here and there. Second time around I mixed this with a little Body Shop butter and it gave a less orange look but it just transfered onto everything. I also don't like how it leaves me personally feeling like I have a layer of grease on the top of my skin - even when applying it how it states.

Overall, don't fall for the hype of the bloggers on this one, I think just applying some old foundation on your legs with something like a buffing brush is way more effective and nicer looking than this orangeness. Don't be fooled into thinking its not fake tan like myself because it is very similar and application is just as messy and horrible.

If I haven't made you run a good mile from this or are curious to try this yourself (hey, I guess everyones tastes are different!) you can buy it from feelunique for £10.16.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment