Friday 25 July 2014

Eylure Pre Glued Lashes


Now I am not the biggest wearer of false eyelashes - in fact I rarely wear them at all, but I thought I should maybe write a post on these as they're unusually pre-glued (budget friendly wise mind you). I recieved these guys in a glossybox way back when (I think Autumn last year?) and I just had to try them as me and eyelash glue are enemies. 

I've tried the brand Eylure before and hated the clumpy glue and had proper issues with application but these are a far cry, get the tweezers and pop them on easy as pie. The second major issue I have with these is that after three uses the middle part of the right one has some how bent itself to form one big mega lash in the middle and will no longer apply. I know that's really being picky for 'budget' lashes but when something states that it is going to be a reusable thing I want a good five uses before they go in the trash forever, otherwise they're only going to last a couple of nights out and about. 

Overall impression is that they are far easier and cleaner to apply, no glue marks here, than the usual deal. However I have no idea what style these are but they really aren't natural enough for me, they're mega thick and black and just look a little tacky on me so I wasn't a great fan. I won't go out of my way in the future to buy something like this from Eylure again.

What do you think of false lashes? Are you a fan?

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment