Wednesday 21 May 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser.


Vaselines new baby is a goodun... meet the 'Spray & Go' available in three different scents/flavours (essential/aloe/cocoa) providing a moisturiser in spray form. I am super impressed with this guy, the consistency is lush but not overly greasy or sticky.


This is an example of the amount it sprays out, it soaks in so well and you really are dry before you know it. Even my ezcema suffering mum loves it, she thinks it works wonders for her irritated dry skin. Also, this feels pretty hefty when you pick it up so \I reckon its gonna be quite well lasting and for £5 I don't think its much of an expense at all. The smell of this is amazing, its so fresh and cucumbery, I really like it. If, like me, you suffer from flaky, gnarly, dry skin and hate slapping on thick, sloppy moisturisers I recommend you give this dude a go - for the price you are paying I think its a fab product and can't believe the spray idea was only just thought of recently, it is pretty revolutionary.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment