Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Body Shop Blueberry Scrub Gelee


Upon opening and smelling this tub of jelly goodness, I just knew I had to have it. And then I saw it in the sale for £5 and it was in my bathroom before you can say 'scrub gelee'. The stuff inside is awesome, I have been using it religiously for over a month now and it doesn't even look like I have even touched it. The scrub itself looks and smells like jam, so much so it has a non edible sign on it. It is like a jelly with lots of scrubby particles within the goo, and when applied, its not like a gritty scrub but does just as good a job. I particularly enjoy using this on the tops of the arms where I do get really flaky and dry. As expected with all Body Shop items, it smells amazing and vividly blueberry, I really enjoy their fruity scents they bring out during the summer months.

As I said this was in the sale and is now unfortunately discontinued, but I would suggest keeping your eyes peeled for a new scent because its definately worth the purchase. 

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment