Saturday 15 November 2014

Miniature Clarins Haul



Before I went on my holiday (almost a month ago now, crazy!) I had set my eyes on a couple of the newer range of Clarins products and I just felt I needed them for my travels. When I saw that Escentual were stocking my wished for items at a discounted lower price, I was sold. The three items I picked up were the Crayon Khol Long Lasting Eye Pencil with Brush in Intense Black (£14.95), Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Apricot Shimmer (£15.80), and the Instant Light Brush on Perfector in Light Beige (£22). I will no doubt post later on reviews of these guys as I have used them quite liberally already and they're pretty interesting guys. I definately recommend the service Escentual supplies as you can get high quality goods at a discount rate with incredibly fast and free delivery when you spend over the £30 mark.

Have you got your eyes on any Clarins goods?

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment