Wednesday 8 October 2014

TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo


It's no surprise that I am a hardcore dry shampoo fan, I have tried most of the brands on the market. TRESemme is one I have only just gotten round to trying, this is partly down to the reason I don't like their hair care range as my scalp seems to react and flare up when I use them - just me? However, this guy is most definately an exception. When I first used this, I really didn't think it did a lot due to it not feeling powdery. Three months on and on my second can, I can tell you that first impressions were wrong, I've actually come to prefer the texture of this over something powdery such as Batiste. The smell alone is a winner to be fair - its really fresh smelling and has more of a scent I would assume was from shampoo. When sprayed on the roots, this feels a little like the Aussie one but not as concentrated, it definately is an oily-ish texture but nothing unpleasant and doesn't look odd on your hair. I'd definately give this a go if you're not so keen on the powdery dry shampoos, its a wee bit more pricey but I do prefer it to Batiste if I can find it to purchase.

You can, however pick it up here for the current price of £2.62!

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment