Wednesday 1 October 2014

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream


For me, the original Daisy has become quite a staple scent in my life. I wear it almost every day, its crisp, fresh, and just the right amount of floral. So you can only imagine my excitement for this little number, this is nothing like the 'edition' perfumes - its just a whole new rush. This has almost knocked Daisy out of my front line up of perfumes, I seem to reach for this more just recently. Its still fresh and crisp like the original but with a fruitier tone, almost a grapefruity smell in my opinion. I really love the fruity twist on what has become quite the classic in my books, its a shame we are now moving over to the Autumnal months as this is a summerier alternative. The packaging is also beautiful with the cut out daisys and the shinier ones on the cap, the fragrance inside looks like it has a blue hue but it is clear - almost reminds me of those summery blue cloudless skies. In terms of how this lasts, it does need a reapplication throughout the day but this goes across all the Marc Jacobs perfume line - not that I am complaining as he makes my most favourite scents.

If you are on the fence about this guy, I definately recommend this if you're a fruitier scented person, but it doesn't completely win me over the original Daisy.

You can get this at Boots for £42.30.

Emma x

0 comments:

Post a Comment